An 80 watts solar panel that maintains batteries and can do many other functions
The 80-watts solar panel has a built controller, and it is ready for battery charging, and also to use as a solar generator.
Acopower distributes The portable solar panel is from . It exists of 2 x 40 watt solar
modules. This suitcase kit has an own handle.. It is easy to carry, to set up and to transport.
This 80 watts solar panel kit exists of 2 X 40 Watt solar panels and also MC4 connector cables that are removable.
A user indications.
Battery connectors with leads.
Also a 10 Ampere charge controller.
The 80 watts solar panel weighs 6.1 lbs.
It is an o.8 inch thick and has a size of 22 X 43.3 inches when open and 22 X 17.3 inches when folded.
The Charger of the 80 watts solar panel
It has a 10 ampere charger.
The charger protects the batteries. It will operate safely during surges and overcharge.
You use use a controller
when charging 12V batteries.
Specs of the 80 watts Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc):
Optimum Volts (Vmp):
Optimum Operating Ampere (Imp):
Short-Circuit Amps (Isc):
Warranty for the 80 watts solar panel
solar panel has an 18-months warranty for workmanship. There is also a 25-year 85% warranty for output.
controller has a with a one year warranty.
The 80 watts solar panel is multi-functional.
for greenhouse solar panel system, solar pump watering system etc.
22 x 43.3 x 0.8 inches.
22 x 17.3 inches.
Operating the 80 watts module
- Find an area without obstacles blocking the sun.
- Unfolding the two panels. Let it face the sun and adjust the panels to get greatest sunlight.
when connecting; Battery to the charge Controller to battery, 2nd load and last the panel.
disconnecting the 80 watts solar panel; Disconnect the module, the load and last the battery.
- Be sure to read safety precautions before using.
- Avoid sharp objects that can damage the module.
- Be certain battery connections are proper.
- Avoid obstacles covering the 80 Watts solar panel.
80 Watts Solar Panel Advantages
is possible to get this 80 watts solar panel operating within one minute.
- The solar panel has a conversion efficiency up to 23.5%.
module comes with salt corrosion and humidity resistance.
panel can last for years during extended outdoor usage.
- With the built-in stand adjusting for max sunlight becomes easy.
- Acopower does deliver a superior customer service.
Not so positive facts
is necessary to protect the electronics in the solar cell from the rain.
controller itself is not water resistant. Keep it dry and away from rainy
conditions at all times.
Positive facts to mention
80W module is not heavy. Carrying is easy and to set it up is simple. Output is high and the built-in controller comes in handy.
- The MC4 connectors and crocodile clips are handy. The USB ports add up to making it convenient
and easy to use the solar module.
- It has a clean and neat design. The panels are also flexible and sturdy.
the surface with a soft brush when it becomes dirty. Then use a damp cloth to
remove remaining dirt and dust.
In a conclusion
The price of the 80 watts solar panel is reasonable, and you get a system with high efficiency.
It delivers a most favourable output.
If you purchase a product through a link on this page, I do get a small percentage of commission at no extra cost to you.