Solar is a great alternative.
The 60 watt solar panel is a High-Efficiency Polycrystalline Module.
The 60 watt solar panel is a high-performance module.
Windy Nation manufactures these rigid and strong solar modules.
They call it the WindyNation 60 Watt Polycrystalline 12V
Solar Panel. It is a High-Efficiency Solar Module.
The 60 watt solar panel comes with pre-installed diodes in the junction box.
Also with a pair of MC4 cables and
connectors attached to the solar module.
The package does not include a charge controller or
The color of the 60 watt solar panel is black. It comes
with UL1703 certification which makes it ideal for off-grid applications.
The UL1703 certification confirms that the module
complies with the national electric code.
They use heavy duty anodized aluminum frames for these
solar panels. That provides for high-quality panel rigidity.
One can use these solar panels for many years. You will
experience no faults, defects or operating failures.
It comes with a superb warranty for up to 25 years.
On a sunny day with 7 hours of sunlight in mid-summer,
you can bargain for the generation of about 200 watts.
That is 7 x 60 watt = 240 watt.
Now you allow for a loss of 15% and you get 240 X 85/100
= 204 watts.
Ignore the 4 and you get a fair 200 watt.
Watt Solar Panel Specs
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc):
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp):
Optimum Operating Current (Imp):
Short-Circuit Current (Isc):
solar panels come with a standard five-year warranty on parts and labor.
- It includes a 10 year/90% power output warranty.
- It guarantees an 80% efficiency rate for 25
other situation where you need to keep a 12-volt battery charged up and ready
24.8 x 26.4 x 1 inches.
- The high transmission tempered glass can handle hail up to one inch in diameter. This is hail traveling at terminal velocity.
- The pre-attached solar cable and MC4 connectors ensure a quick and easy installation
- They use tinned coated cables for protection against
- The MC4 connectors made from polycarbonate ensures the
- The connectors are excellent, and an industry standard.
- UL 1703 Certified Solar Panels are ideal for off-grid
- The well manufactured anodized aluminum frame provides
for high-quality panel rigidity. It also holds up to salt mist.
- These A grade polycrystalline solar cells are compact and
of an ultra-efficient design.
- The 60 watt solar panel is waterproof.
Disadvantages of the 60 watt solar panel
- Some people were complaining that they do not get max
output when using the panels. We must remember though that ideal condition is
mid-summer. Also when the sun shines perpendicular to the panel.
- The real output varies depending on where you stay and
what season it is.
- If you want to angle it you have to mount brackets on
the short side. You will have to drill some holes then. Drilling holes is not a
major job, take care when drilling.
- It is best to use a charge controller when charging a
12-volt battery with a 60 Watt solar panel.
- For ease of installation, the recommendation is to buy
basic mounting brackets. It works together so easy and installation becomes a
- Free shipping in the USA.
- It is a fact that these panels are well built and can
withstand higher winds without any problems.
- The panels also look good and are very well made.
- The solar module works well even when you mount it flat
on a vehicle’s roof.
- We should remember it can support wind and rain, but do
not step on it.
- When you mount the 60 watt solar panel remember to leave enough
room between the solar panel and the roof.
- It is important to see that wire you use is always the
right size for the greatest amps flowing in the system. Use circuit breakers or
fuses to protect the system when exceeding those limits.
In a Conclusion
The 60 watt solar panel has a very high all around
WindyNation makes a great product at a competitive price.
The solar module produces usable power and the design is
safe and stable.
With the 60 watt solar panel, you can immediately start
producing free, clean power from the sun.
Solar Panels Per Watt
60 Watt Solar Panel.